- Refrigerated cabinets or commercial display fridges can help you sell your products through effective cooling and impeccable presentation.
- Refrigerated Cabinets cover a wide variety of units such as.
Fridges & freezers – Upright, underbench, Counter top, display cases, blast chillers, buffet servery, cake display, cake tower, chest freezers supermarket, dairy cases, delicatessen butcher displays, flower display, dual fridge/freezer cabinets, Pass through, icecream & gelato freezer, glass chiller, medical & lab units, pizza bar and kitchen prep fridges, sandwich bar, sushi displays, wine fridges.
- Cabinets have a variety of features and finishes such 30.9
- as, stainless steel, colourbond with solid or glass doors in a number of configurations to suit the application.
- Self contained cabinets are the “plug & play” designed to just plug into an electrical outlet.
- Remote cabinets use an external compressor system. This allows the noise and heat of the refrigerated unit to be outside away from customers. This does require professional installation however maintenance can become easier.
Coolroom & Freezer Rooms
- Hawkesbury Refrigeration activities include design, supply, installation, commissioning and servicing of your rooms.
- Rooms are constructed to suit the individual specification.
- Panels are used to construct cool rooms and freezer rooms.
- Racks and shelves in a variety of colours and finishes including stainless steel, galvanized iron, zine-coated, plastic-coated and painted.
- A commercial Ice Machine is often a business critical appliance.
- There are many variations within machines and the daily capacity required to be produced will assist to determine the size of machine required. Also consideration of the quantity of ice to be held in storage bins.
- Machines can produce different types of ice cubes such as:
Beer & Glycol Systems
- A glycol chiller is used for a long-draw system.
- This system implements a separate chiller that uses the power of glycol to move beer further distances while keeping it cold from keg to tap.
- Propylene glycol, a non-toxic, food-grade antifreeze is the main component, combined with water to create a chilled mixture that’s pumped from the glycol chiller through the cooling lines.