About Hawkesbury Refrigeration
Hawkesbury Refrigeration and air-conditioning was established in 1964 and it has been in the family ever since. We have grown consistently to become a formidable organisation in the area. The company is small enough to ensure close personal service to our customers and large enough to have the depth and technical know-how to solve all our customers needs.
We have been in our current location since 1983 and include; showroom, office, workshop and storage areas.
We provide Air-conditioning sales and service in domestic, commercial and light industrial areas as well as Commercial Refrigeration sales and service. We also have 24 hour EMERGENCY Commercial Service in case of breakdowns along with comprehensive maintenance programs.
- Department of Fair Trading Licence No 21249C
- Arctick National Refrigerant Handling Licence No: AU03956
We hold Service Contracts and also attend to service requirements of many businesses.
Hawkesbury Refrigeration’s Mission Statement incorporates the following key elements:
- To consistently supply products and services of the highest possible quality.
- Maintaining our existing customers through ongoing sales, and encouraging referrals to new and potential clients through our quality service, product and price.
- At Hawkesbury Refrigeration Pty Ltd we strive to maintain our market position and keep abreast of the continually changing requirements of the ever evolving airconditioning and refrigeration industry
We achieve these objectives through the following:
- Development of our customer base and the constant research of new sources of business.
- Exceeding expectations as far as quality of product is concerned.
- Marketing only efficient superior products.
- Increasing perception concerning value for money.
- Efficient use and management of all company resources and equipment.
- Maintaining a high level of staff quality, responsibility and original ideas.
- The contribution of all staff is vital to achieving these company goals.